With Emerald Home's Speakeasy upholstery collection, you can host guests comfortably with a configuration that works with your living area or transitional room. The sectional lends itself to a great socializing space during your next get together or is the ultimate lounge spot for your next movie night. Host in style and comfort, with the Speakeasy upholstery collection.
- Comes with two contemporary accent pillows.
- Sleeper sofa features a comfortable Cool Jewel memory foam mattress-1" gel memory foam, 4" overall.
- All Emerald upholstery collections offer consistent quality features-solid wood frames and legs, padded sides and back, and pocketed coils in the seat for comfort and support.
- The Speakeasy is supported by rich, espresso colored wooden feet and comes in dark charcoal.
- Available as a sleeper sofa or a traditional sectional sofa.
|SU Dim Length:
|SU Dim Width:
|SU Dim Height:
|Color / Finish:
||DK BROWN FINISH
||SOLID WOOD, PLYWOOD, KD WOOD LEGS
||KIT INCLUDES 2 CTNS: LSF LOVESEAT/RSF CHAISE. ALSO INCLUDES 2 ACCENT PILLOWS. SEAT CUSHION SPRING TYPE: POCKET SEAT CUSHION. SEAT CUSHION TYPE:FIXED. SEAT FOAM DENSITY:1.8 LB. SEAT HEIGHT: 22''. SEAT DEPTH:21.5''. BACK CUSHION TYPE:FIXED. BACK CUSHION FILLING TYPE: FIBER. BODY CONTENT:100%POLYESTER. *Body Cover Mill: KELIDA, COVER BACKING:KIS COATING. 2- 18" PILLOWS-FABRIC # KH2708-2. PILLOW CONTENT: 100% POLYESTER W/KIS COATING. CLEANING CODE: W-S - SOLVENT AND/OR WATER BASED CLEANERS. *PILLOW FABRIC MILL: KELIDA. LOADABILITY (40HQ): 19 SETS 2PCS SECTIONAL/40HC
||Solvent and/or water based cleaners
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.