A linen look, and button tufting with stitching detail come together to create the stylish Cache ottoman. Perfect as a bench at the foot of your bed, an ottoman for your sectional, or extra seating in your studio apartment, it has the hidden feature of a twin size sleeper for ultimate convenience. The sleeper is sure to provide a great night's sleep-it features a Cool Jewel gel memory foam mattress for the lush comfort of memory foam without overheating your guest. Make the most of your space, in a fashionable and functional way, with Cache
• Twin sleeper ottoman in gray
• Dark brown KD wood legs with casters
• Three-inch gel memory foam mattress
• 1.8 pound foam density
• 100 percent polyester
- The Cache ottoman features a comfortable 3" Cool Jewel gel memory foam mattress.
- An all in one solution that is both comfortable and convenient.
- The ottoman is on casters making it easy to move.
- Emerald upholstery collections offer consistent quality features-solid wood frames and all over padding.
- The Cache ottoman is also available in a chocolate brown faux leather finish.
||Emerald Home Cache I Twin Sleeper Ottoman W/Gel Mattress Gray U3241-33-03
||Upholstery (W)-water based cleaners only
|(Non-Wood/Fabric) Surface Material Type
|(Wood) Construction Material Type
|(Wood) Construction Material Details
|Fabric Material Details
|Seating Construction Type (Cushion)
|Seating Construction Type (Frame)
|Ship Type Formula
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.