The Tranquility chofa has a beautiful classic look with rounded arms and piped edge back cushions, and the espresso wooden feet compliment the soft beige sand upholstery. Not only is this piece versatile in style, but a closer look reveals that the chaise is reversible to allow left or right facing, and that there is a Queen Plus size gel memory foam sleeper underneath the plush seat cushions. A beautiful addition to your living space, Tranquility gives you a great place to relax, both day and night.
• Queen Plus sleeper chofa in sand
• Two accent pillows included
• 4-inch memory foam mattress with gel
• Loose seat and back cushions
• 1.8 pound density foam
• 100% polyester
- The Tranquility chaise is reversible to allow left or right configuration to fit in your space.
- Sleeper sofa features a comfortable Cool Jewel memory foam mattress-1" gel memory foam, 4" overall.
- Emerald upholstery collections offer consistent quality features-solid wood frames, padded sides and back, and pocketed seat cushions for comfort and support.
||Emerald Home Tranquility Queen Plus Sleeper Chofa-Sand W/Gel Foam Mattress and 2 Accent Pillows U3264-66-05
||Upholstery (W-S)-solvent and/or water based cleaners
||LOADABILITY (40HQ): 42 CTNS
|(Non-Wood/Fabric) Surface Material Type
|(Wood) Construction Material Type
|(Wood) Construction Material Details
|Fabric Material Details
||1'' 1.8 lb Gel foam + 2.85'' 1.25lb PU foam
|Seating Construction Type (Cushion)
|Seating Construction Type (Frame)
|Ship Type Formula
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.