Curling up in a cabin with a good book is personified in the Mountain Retreat upholstery collection from Emerald Home. Rolled arms, characteristic blue colors, and gingham print accent pillows lend themselves to a classic rustic feel. At the same time, the collection is comprehensive enough in style to anchor down a transitional cocktail table in your comfy suburban family room. Combining coziness with a put-together and inviting look, Mountain Retreat is the perfect way to come home.
• Ottoman in dark blue.
• Fixed cushion.
• 1.8 pound density foam.
• 100 percent polyester.
- Mountain Retreat is comprised of a sofa and love seat offered in pool and a sectional and ottoman offered in dark blue.
- Each piece within the collection has a fully upholstered sewn on skirt.
- Family friendly, easy to clean fabric.
- All Emerald upholstery collections offer consistent quality features-solid wood frames and legs, padded sides and back, and pocketed coils in the seat for comfort and support.
- Mountain Retreat is also available in dining, bedroom, and occasional furniture.
||Emerald Home Mt Retreat Cocktail Ottoman Dark Blue U6001-22-04
||Upholstery (W)-water based cleaners only
||LOADABILITY (40HQ): 39 PCS SOFA/40HQ,LOADABILITY (40HQ):52 PCS LOVESEAT/40HQ,
|(Non-Wood/Fabric) Surface Material Type
|(Wood) Construction Material Type
|(Wood) Construction Material Details
|Fabric Material Details
|Seating Construction Type (Cushion)
|Seating Construction Type (Frame)
|Ship Type Formula
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.