The Aurora sectional is everything you need in one piece of furniture-power recliner, console for drinks and storage, traditional sectional, and even a sleeper sofa. Whether in a family room, a bonus room, or even your living space, this multi-functional set will meet all your needs, and look great at the same time. Featuring a Cool Jewel gel memory foam mattress for the lush comfort of memory foam without overheating your guests, this sectional is as comfortable as it is convenient. Make the most of your space, and your wallet, with the transitional style of Aurora.
• Three-piece power motion sectional in platinum
• Left side facing reclining loveseat with console
• Right side facing full sized sleeper
• Wedge joins right and left sides
• Four-inch memory foam mattress
• One-inch gel memory foam
• 1.8 pound foam density
• 100 percent polyester
- Sleeper sofa features a comfortable Cool Jewel memory foam mattress-1" gel memory foam, 4" overall.
- Emerald upholstery collections offer consistent quality features-solid wood frames, padded sides and back, sinuous springs, and pocket seat cushions for comfort and support.
||Emerald Home Aurora 3PC Sleeper Sectional Platinum U8050-13-27-46-03-K
||Upholstery (W)-water based cleaners only
||LOADABILITY (40HQ): 16 SETS (3PCS SECTIONAL)
|(Non-Wood/Fabric) Surface Material Type
|(Non-Wood/Fabric) Surface Material Details
|(Wood) Construction Material Type
|(Wood) Construction Material Details
|Fabric Material Details
|Seating Construction Type (Cushion)
|Seating Construction Type (Frame)
|Ship Type Formula
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.