- Built with Parota wood. The Parota tree is appreciated for its longevity and vibrant dark golden grain. This type of wood has a natural two-tone that offers unique character in its variations of tone and depth.
- Seven-step lacquer finish add depth to wood grain.
- Drawer fronts feature raised panels and burnt edges. Custom cast-iron pulls add value.
- Mortise and tenon construction ensures stability and durability on all pieces.
- Microfiber-lined drawers on Dresser and Nightstands top row.
- English dovetailing on 100% solid wood drawer fronts.
- Ball bearing metal glides.
- Durable bolt-in rails.
- Sown panels and nail-head trim add interest and elegance.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a Protection Plan. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive Protection Plans when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.